Incorporating sensory-friendly activities and strategies into your classroom benefits all children, not just those with sensory processing challenges. Get all the tools you need to create a sensory-friendly classroom with our Sensory-Friendly Classroom Starter Kit.
This kit includes:
- Teacher's Handbook to Sensory Processing in the Classroom (Valued at $12): This concise eBook discusses sensory processing, concerns to look out for, 504 plans, IEPs, sensory ideas for schools, discussing sensory concerns with parents, sensory overload, and creating a sensory-friendly classroom.
- Sensory Break Cards for the Classroom | Valued at $5.00. 47 sensory break cards for the classroom. Designed to be used with minimal sensory tools or easy, DIY options, use in small spaces, and with multiple children. Activities are divided into green cards for calming, red cards for alerting, and yellow cards with activities that can be both alerting or calming.
- Sensory Memory Game | Valued at $5.00. This fun matching game helps children identify and learn about the 8 sensory systems. Includes printable playing and matching cards along with directions for how to play the game.
- Sensory Science ebook Volume 1 | Valued at $12.00. When we engage with the world around us using our senses, we not only gain a richer experience, we retain the information and build important pathways in the brain for higher-level learning. Our goal with this book is to offer you a guide to providing these sensory-rich experiments with your students. Each of the activities in the book focuses on one or more of the eight sensory systems. This volume covers the themes of Colors, The Senses, and Nature. There are 5 activities for each of the themes for a total of 15 activities. Each activity comes with step-by-step directions, activity adaptations, and discussion points. The Sensory Science Book also includes a supply list. All of the activities are geared towards preschool through 3rd grade.
- Sensory Motor Walk Station | Valued at $5.00. Create your own sensory or calming corner in your classroom or sensory room with these sensory corner posters.
- Sensory Corner Posters | Valued at $5.00. Use these 8 sensory systems posters to help others understand what each sensory system is in each to understand “kid” language.
- Sensory System Posters (Valued at $2.50): Use these 8 sensory systems posters to help others understand what each sensory system is in each to understand “kid” language.
There are no reviews yet.